NXT Capital’s Corporate Finance Group is a leading provider of cash flow-based financing solutions to private equity, sponsor-owned and other middle-market companies across the United States and Canada.
We offer a complete product line including senior, stretch, uni-tranche and 2nd lien loans, with the capacity to underwrite, hold and/or syndicate facilities. We also offer material hold sizes to meet your financing needs.
Our clients typically have an EBITDA between $5 million and $75 million, stable cash flows and seasoned management teams. NXT’s highly experienced team has executed transactions across a broad array of industries from business services to manufacturing, healthcare, consumer products, food and beverage, franchisors, insurance and more.
For more information about NXT Capital’s middle-market corporate finance solutions, contact us today.
- Senior revolvers and term loans
- Stretch senior and unitranche loans
- First out / last out
- Equity co-investments
- Second lien and mezzanine loans
- Split lien facilities
- Leveraged buyouts
- Add-on acquisitions
- Growth Capital
- Business services
- Specialty distribution
- Niche manufacturing
- Consumer products and services
- Food and beverage
- Software and technology
As of 9/30/2019; Capital Under Management/Direction includes $8.1 billion capital committed to off-balance sheet vehicles, $3.0 billion of loan commitments originated by NXT, pre and post acquisition, $48 million in loan commitments originated by ORIX pre-acquisition and approximately $79 million of legacy equity and ORIX SMA assets. NXT Capital was acquired by ORIX Corporation USA on 8/28/2018. NXT Capital Investment Advisors, LLC AUM totaled $10.3 billion as of 9/30/2019. AUM includes deployed capital currently invested, available capital not currently invested and equity.
* NXT Capital Corporate Finance as of 9/30/19. Includes NXT’s proprietary capital on balance sheet, advisory (managed) and non-advisory (directed) accounts and commitments syndicated to third parties. Excludes pre-acquisition ORIX Corporation USA portfolio and ORIX Corporation USA BSL portfolio.