Our competitive benefits package is designed to meet the varied needs of our diverse workforce, while emphasizing a healthy work/life balance.
Live a Healthy Life
Our full-time employees have access to robust healthcare choices, including medical, dental, vision and more. We know that our employees have different needs when it comes to healthcare, which is why we offer multiple coverage options for employees and their dependents that best suit their individual circumstances.
- Three options within our medical plan, including two PPOs and a High
- Deductible Healthcare Plan (HDHP)
- Dental plan with a $2,000 annual benefit per member
- Premium vision benefits
- Health savings account with company contributions
- Flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care and parking/transportation
- Wellness credits
Care For Yourself and Your Loved Ones
We understand how important it is for families to be taken care of so our employees can focus on doing their best at work. Many of our benefit programs are focused on supporting employees and their families through the various stages of life by offering parental leave, disability coverage, life insurance and much more.
- Generous company-paid basic life and AD&D coverage
- Salary continuation plan for periods of short-term disability
- Company-paid parental leave
- Supplemental term life insurance
- Supplemental dependent life insurance
- Supplemental long-term disability coverage
- Sick time
- Bereavement leave
- Employee assistance plan
Invest In Your Future
Achieving financial security is an important part of overall wellness, which is why we offer a generous 401(k) match with a short vesting schedule to help our employees build their retirement benefits. We also value the importance of lifelong learning, so we support our employees in achieving their job-related educational and professional development goals through various company-sponsored programs.
Enjoy Quality Time
It is important for our employees to recharge, travel, spend time with family and simply get the most out of life, so we offer several paid time off options to help our employees be at their best.
- Vacation days that increase with tenure
- Sick time
- Up to 13 annual company holidays
- Personal floating holidays
Giving back is a key component of our company culture, which is why we established the ORIX Foundation, an employee-led philanthropic organization focused on advancing education, strengthening communities and improving lives. We support our employees’ giving spirit toward charities that matter most to them by offering a generous gifts matching program through the ORIX Foundation, time off for volunteering and more.
- Time off for volunteering
- Company-sponsored community service initiatives
- Charitable gifts matching program