Smart investors increasingly recognize the many benefits that middle market direct lending can add to an investment portfolio. Middle market loans:
- Are generally floating-rate, which provides protection against increasing interest rates
- Offer valuable diversification to a fixed income portfolio
- Are typically structured with covenants and more modest levels of leverage, and offer better downside protections due to seniority and collateral, compared to broadly syndicated senior loans and second lien loans
- Provide attractive risk-adjusted return
NXT Capital is a proven asset manager with multiple platforms and strategies that manages levered and unlevered private debt funds and separate accounts for institutional investors. Our diverse asset management programs provide investors proprietary access to a robust direct origination capability for primarily first lien senior secured loans and commercial mortgage loans that are not broadly traded or otherwise generally available without a loan origination platform. In many cases, NXT Capital invests alongside the private debt funds it manages, which creates substantial alignment of interest.
NXT Capital’s private debt fund investor base includes public and private pension plans, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and other institutional investors.
NXT Capital Investment Advisers, LLC, a subsidiary of NXT Capital LLC, is a Registered Investment Adviser. For more information about NXT Capital’s private debt funds, contact us today.
- Loan funds
- Separately managed accounts
- Collateralized loan obligations (CLOs)
- Unlevered and levered
- Onshore and offshore
- Single and multi-investor
- ERISA compliant